|New York State Assembly District 109|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Reilly is the chairman and chief executive officer of Technafuture Enterprises Incorporated. His professional experiences also include being the former owner of Partridge Pub; director of the New York State Public Broadcasting Office for the State Education Department; and a teacher.
Reilly earned a BA from the University of Notre Dame; MA from the College of Saint Rose; and a PhD in coursework from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. He is married to Mary.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Reilly ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. He defeated Jennifer Whalen (R) in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Democratic ticket, he was also listed as a candidate of the Independence Party of New York State, and Working Families Party.
On November 4, 2008 Reilly won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 109, defeating opponent John Wasielewski (R).
Reilly raised $76,364 for his campaign while Wasielewski raised $14,415.
|New York State Assembly, District 109 2008|
|Robert Reilly (D)||41,822|
|John Wasielewski (R)||23,566|
- Subcommittee on Agriculture Economic Development and Farmland Protection
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York Assembly
- Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Governmental Operations Committee, New York Assembly
- Racing and Wagering Committee, New York Assembly
- Tourism, Parks, Arts and Sports Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Robert Reilly
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|New York Assembly - District 109
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |