Difference between revisions of "Robert Rodriguez"
m (Text replace - '==Campaign Donors==' to '==Campaign donors==')
|Line 91:||Line 91:|
Revision as of 22:41, 11 March 2012
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 68|
|2011 - Present|
|January 7, 2013|
|Years in position||3|
|Per diem||$61/half day and $171/full day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Master's||New York University|
|Profession||Vice-President of a Public Finance Firm|
Rodriguez chaired Community Board 11 and the City Properties and Land Use Committees. He was a member of the Board of Directors of the Upper Manhattan Empowerment Zone. He also worked as the Vice-President of a public finance firm.
He earned his B.A. from Yale University and his M.B.A. from NYU. Rodriguez currently lives in East Harlem.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Rodriguez has been appointed to the following committees:
- Aging Committee, New York State Assembly
- Banks Committee, New York State Assembly
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York State Assembly
- Mental Health Committee, New York State Assembly
- Small Business Committee, New York State Assembly
|New York State Assembly, District 68 2010|
|Robert Rodriguez (D)||15,771|
|John Ruiz (WF)||1,491|
|Carlton Berkley (PFC)||465|
In 2010, Rodriguez raised a total of $148,436 in campaign contributions.
His four largest campaign contributors in 2010 were:
|Rodriguez, Robert J||$12,500|
|East Coast Petroleum||$5,000|
|1790 Third Ave LLC||$5,000|
|East Coast Power||$4,300|
- House website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Official Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
Adam Clayton Powell
|New York Assembly - District 68
| Succeeded by|