For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|New York State Assembly District 68|
|2011 - Present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||4|
|Per diem||$61/half day and $171/full day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Master's||New York University|
|Profession||Vice-President of a Public Finance Firm|
Rodriguez chaired Community Board 11 and the City Properties and Land Use Committees. He was a member of the Board of Directors of the Upper Manhattan Empowerment Zone. He also worked as the Vice-President of a public finance firm.
He earned his B.A. from Yale University and his M.B.A. from NYU. Rodriguez currently lives in East Harlem.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Rodriguez served on the following committees:
- Aging Committee, New York State Assembly
- Banks Committee, New York State Assembly
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York State Assembly
- Mental Health Committee, New York State Assembly
- Small Business Committee, New York State Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Rodriguez ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 68. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012. He also ran on the Working Families Party ticket. He was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 68, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Robert Rodriguez Incumbent||100%||31,517|
|New York State Assembly, District 68 2010|
|Robert Rodriguez (D)||15,771|
|John Ruiz (WF)||1,491|
|Carlton Berkley (PFC)||465|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Rodriguez raised a total of $148,436 in campaign contributions.
His four largest campaign contributors in 2010 were:
|Rodriguez, Robert J||$12,500|
|East Coast Petroleum||$5,000|
|1790 Third Ave LLC||$5,000|
|East Coast Power||$4,300|
- House website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Official Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012.
- ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012
- New York Daily News, "32BJ/SEIU Endorses For State Senate, Assembly," August 1, 2012
- New York Times NY state legislative election results
- 2010 campaign contributions
Adam Clayton Powell
|New York Assembly District 68
| Succeeded by|