|West Virginia House of Delegates District 49|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Schadler earned his AA from Potomac State College in 1967. He received his License from the Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science in 1972. He then earned his BA from West Virginia University in 2002.
Schadler was owner and operator of Leading Florist from 1975 to 1995. He has worked as a licensed funeral director and embalmer for Markwood Funeral Home since 1972. He has also been a School Bus Operator for Mineral County Schools since 1987. He has worked as a mortician for Markwood Funeral Home from 1996 to the present.
Schadler did not seek re-election to District 49 in 2010. 
Whle a member of the West Virginia House of Delegates, Schadler served on the following committees:
- Federal Stimulus Utilization Committee, West Virginia House
- Judiciary Committee, West Virginia House
- Political Subdivisions Committee, West Virginia House
- Roads and Transportation Committee, West Virginia House
Schadler and his wife, Sandra Hartman, have two children.
- West Virginia House of Delegates
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|West Virginia House of Representatives District 49
| Succeeded by|
Gary G. Howell (R)
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |