|New Jersey State Senate District 30|
|January 10, 2014|
|Years in position||21|
|Assistant Majority Leader, New Jersey State Senate|
|Majority Whip, New Jersey General Assembly|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 5, 2013|
|New Jersey General Assembly|
|Service/branch||United States Coast Guard Reserves|
|Years of service||1966-1972|
|Date of birth||October 29, 1947|
|Place of birth||New York, NY|
Singer is the Vice President of Corporate Relations for the Community/Kimball Medical Center. He was a member of the Lakewood Township Committee before election to the Senate. Singer served in the United States Coast Guard from 1966 to 1972.
In the 2010-2011 legislative session, Singer served on these committees:
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2013
Singer ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey State Senate District 30. Singer defeated Harold Herskowitz in the June 4 Republican primary and is challenged by William Field (D) in the general election which takes place on November 5, 2013.
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2011
Singer won re-election to the District 30 State Senate seat in 2011. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 7. Singer defeated Steve Morlino (D) in the general election which took place on November 8, 2011. 
|New Jersey State Senate District 30 General Election, 2011|
|Republican||Robert Singer Incumbent||65.9%||21,990|
In 2007, Singer was re-elected to the New Jersey State Senate District 30. Singer (R) finished with 23,072 votes and was followed by Steven Morlino (D) with 14,365 votes. Singer raised $259,490 for his campaign fund. 
|New Jersey Senate 2007 General Election, District 30 (2007)|
|Robert Singer (R)||23,072|
|Steven Morlino (D)||14,365|
In 2011, Singer received $329,326 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|New Jersey State Senate 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Robert Singer's campaign in 2011|
|New Jersey Republican Party||$9,625|
|Cmte To Reelect Committeeman Robert Singer||$8,200|
|Medical Society Of New Jersey||$7,300|
|New Jersey Dental Association||$7,100|
|1199 Seiu United Healthcare Workers East||$5,000|
|Total Raised in 2011||$329,326|
|Total Votes received in 2011||21,990|
|Cost of each vote received||$14.98|
In 2007, Singer collected $259,490 in donations.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to his campaign.
|Election Fund of Blee & Conover For Assembly||$16,200|
|New Jersey Builders Association||$10,600|
|New Jersey Coalition of Automotive Retailers||$6,900|
|New Jersey Association of Realtors||$6,500|
|New Jersey Funeral Directors Association||$5,800|
Singer represents New Jersey Senate District 30, which includes city of Bordentown, New Jersey.
Singer and his wife have four children. They currently reside in Lakewood, New Jersey.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + Singer + New Jersey + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official website of Robert Singer
- Robert Singer legislative profile on Project Vote Smart
- Robert Singer biography on Project Vote Smart
- New Jersey Republican Party biography of Robert Singer
- Robert Singer on Facebook
- Twitter page
- Bills Sponsored by Senators and Representatives
- Robert Singer at Project Vote Smart
- Official website of Robert Singer
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Support of New Jersey Leaders," December 15, 2011
- Monmouth County Unofficial Primary Results, June 4, 2013
- Ocean County Unofficial Primary Results, June 4, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official State Senate Primary Candidate List
- New Jersey State Senate election results
- Follow the Money - 2011 contributions
- New Jersey Senate Districts By Number
|New Jersey State Senate District 30
| Succeeded by|