|New York State Assembly District 11|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Sweeney's professional experience is as a certified municipal clerk for the Village of Lindenhurst.
Sweeney earned a BA from Adelphi University and a MPA from Charles William Post Campus, Long Island University.
- Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York Assembly
- Veterans' Affairs Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Robert Sweeney
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |