Robert T. Murphy
|U.S. House, Oklahoma, District 5|
|Service/branch||United States Marine Corps|
|Birthday||January 27, 1948|
|Place of birth||Detroit, MI|
Murphy was defeated by incumbent James Lankford. Murphy ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Oklahoma's 5th District. He sought the nomination on the Libertarian ticket. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Oklahoma District 5 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||James Lankford Incumbent||58.7%||153,603|
|Libertarian||Robert T. Murphy||2%||5,176|
|Source: Oklahoma Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robert + Murphy + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tom Coburn's Departure Is A 'Political Earthquake,' GOP Consultant Argues - Huffington Post
- College wrestling roundup: Pitt upsets Oklahoma State; Altons compete at ... - Penn Live
- Tom Coburn Leaves Mark As Tireless Budget Hawk - Huffington Post
- Movie Dope - Flagpole Magazine
- Some find health insurers have no record of them - news9.com KWTV
- This week in state government - Cape Cod Today
- Lost Film of America's Great Flood - Daily Beast
- Venezuela's Murdered Beauty Queen - Daily Beast
- Year in review - Wilkes Barre Times-Leader
- Drink to Your Health? - Daily Beast