Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 4|
|Hamtramck City Councilman|
Banks was opposed by Marcelus Brice, Paris Canty, Mohammed Hassan, Adam Hollier, Ernest Little, Rose Mary Robinson, Beverly Tran, Mervin White, Jonathan Wright, and Carol Banks in the Democratic primary on August 7.
Zwolak was a Democratic candidate for District 5 in the Michigan House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010 state legislative elections. Zwolak was defeated by John Olumba in the Democratic primary on August 3, 2010.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robert + Zwolak + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this candidate due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Daily Kos, "Taking back the MI House Part 3," June 20, 2012
- Michigan Department of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- Associated Press "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," Accessed August 7, 2012
- Michigan Secretary of State, 2010 Primary Election Results – State Representative, retrieved July 19, 2012.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||