Revision as of 08:26, 30 August 2011 by Tyler King
Pennsylvania State Senate, District 50
|Profession||Small IT business owner|
The Biros campaign had three themes:
- Reform Taxes, Reform Spending, and Reform Government Excerpts: "We need to decrease the tax burden on businesses and hard-working families," and "we need to establish legislative term limits, we need to prevent middle-of-the-night pay raises, and we need to consider decreasing the size of the legislature."
- Restore Jobs, Restore Prosperity, and Restore Integrity Excerpt: "Tax payers don't need a bail out or a hand out, we just need to be able to keep more of what we earn."
- Reunite Pennsylvania Excerpt: "We are trying to find common ground where we all agree rather than arguing about those divisive topics that push us further apart. It is only through cooperation that we can move forward for positive change."
- Official list of Pennsylvania candidates for the 2010 general elections
- Official Project Vote Smart Bio
- Campaign website