|Ohio House Of Representatives District 10|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Belcher's professional experience is as an assistant county prosecutor for Cuyahoga County Prosecutors Office Human Rights Investigator.
Belcher earned a BA in political science from Bowling Green State University; MPA from Ohio State University; and a J.D. from University of Missouri-Columbia. She has one child.
- Ohio House of Representatives - Rep. Belcher
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Representative Belcher's State Surge sponsored bills
- Representative Belcher's facebook
|Ohio House of Representatives District 10
| Succeeded by|
Bill Patmon (D)
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |