Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Illinois, District 2|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 38|
|Bachelor's||Bradley University, 1977|
|Master's||Bradley University, 1982|
|Ph.D.||Northern Illinois University, 2004|
|Birthday||April 30, 1956|
|Place of birth||New York, NY|
Kelly earned her BA and MA from Bradley University in 1977 and 1982, respectively. She served in the Illinois State House of Representatives from 2002 to 2006.
Kelly is running in the 2013 special election for the U.S. House, representing Illinois' 2nd District. The election is being held to replace Jesse Jackson, Jr.. Kelly is running in the Democratic primary on February 26, 2012. The general election takes place on April 9, 2013.
Kelly and her husband, Nathaniel, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robin + Kelly + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Robin Kelly for Congress official campaign website
- Biography, bills and committees at the Illinois General Assembly
- Social media:
- Summary, biography, voting record, and interest group ratings at Project Vote Smart
- Profile at Wikipedia
- Campaign contributions at Follow The Money
- Advisory Board profile at Northern Illinois University
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |