|New York State Assembly District 140|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Schimminger is an attorney.
Schimminger attended the William Butler Yeats International School of Literature, Univeristy of College in Dublin; earned a BA from Canisius College, Buffalo; and a JD from New York University School of Law. He is married to Melinda Downey.
On November 4, 2008 Schimminger won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 140, defeating opponent Janice Tennant (WF).
Schimminger raised $234,532 for her campaign while Tennant raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 140 2008|
|Robin Schimminger (D)||36,354|
|Janice Tennant (WF)||3,755|
- Codes Committee, New York Assembly
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- Health Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Robin Schimminger
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 140
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |