Revision as of 21:58, 10 March 2014 by Colin O'Keefe
|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of Maryland city websites
This website was most recently evaluated Feb. 19, 2013.
- Current budget is posted.
- Tax revenue is included in the budget.
- Budgets dating to 2002 are available online.
- Annual audits are posted.
- Audits available date back to 2007.
- Meeting minutes and agendas are posted.
- Agendas and minute archives are available back to 1980.
- Elected Officials
- Contact information for elected officials is posted.
- Contact information for city administration is posted.
- Permits and Zoning
- Public Records
- Information on how to file a Maryland Public Records Request is posted.
- Some information on public funded lobbying is provided.
- Names of lobbying firms and entities the city contracts with are not posted.
- City manager document indicates amounts budgeted for lobbying in previous years, but no current monies are posted.
- Membership to public lobbying associations and the membership dues are not included.