Difference between revisions of "Rocky Fund"
m (Text replace - 'has refused to take Project Vote Smart's' to 'refused to take Project Vote Smart's')
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Fund refused to take Project Vote Smart's 2008 Political Courage Test. The test, which is administered to all candidates for presidential, congressional, gubernatorial, and state legislative offices, asks one central question - "Are you willing to tell citizens your positions on the issues you will most likely face on their behalf?"<ref>[http://votesmart.org/npat.php?can_id=65762 Project Vote Smart - Rep. Fund ''Issue Positions'']</ref>
Revision as of 19:49, 24 February 2011
|Kansas House of Representatives District 50|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||District Manager, Water District|
Fund has worked as a District Manager for the Water District.
Fund refused to take Project Vote Smart's 2008 Political Courage Test. The test, which is administered to all candidates for presidential, congressional, gubernatorial, and state legislative offices, asks one central question - "Are you willing to tell citizens your positions on the issues you will most likely face on their behalf?"
Has not sponsored any major legislation.
- Energy and Utilities Committee, House of Representatives
- Federal and State Affairs Committee, House of Representatives
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee, House of Representatives (Vice-Chair)
- Special Claims Against the State Joint Committee, State Legislature
Fund won re-election to the 50th District Seat in 2010 with no opposition. He was also unopposed in the GOP primary. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 50|
|Rocky Fund (R)||9,172||100%|
In 2008 Fund collected $16,687 in donations.
His four largest contributors were:
|Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation||$1,000|
|Kansas Contractors Association||$1,000|
|Kansas Optometric Association||$750|
- Kansas Legislature - Rocky Fund
- Project Vote Smart Bio
- Project Vote Smart Legislative Profile
- Freedom Speaks Profile
- Kansas Votes profile
- Campaign contributions: 2006, 2008
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Rocky Fund Biography
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Fund Issue Positions
- Kansas Legislature - Bills Introduced by Member
- Official Kansas House of Representatives General Election Results, 2010
- 2008 Kansas Election Results
- Kansas House of Representatives, 2008 Money Raised
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign Contributions
|Kansas House of Representatives District 50
| Succeeded by|
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |