Fund has worked as a District Manager for the Water District.
Fund has refused to take Project Vote Smart's 2008 Political Courage Test. The test, which is administered to all candidates for presidential, congressional, gubernatorial, and state legislative offices, asks one central question - "Are you willing to tell citizens your positions on the issues you will most likely face on their behalf?"
- Energy and Utilities
- Federal and State Affairs
- Agriculture and Natural Resources (Vice-Chair)
- Joint Committee on Special Claims Against the State
Has not sponsored any major legislation.
The top 5 donors to Fund's 2008 campaign:
- 1. Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation $1,000
- 2. Kansas Contractors Assoc $1,000
- 3. Kansas Optometric Assoc $750
- 4. AT&T $750
- 5. Kansas Medical Society $500
Capitol Office Room: DSOB Phone: 785-296-7689 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kansas Legislature - Rocky Fund
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Kansas Votes profile
- Campaign contributions: 2006, 2008
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Rocky Fund Biography
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Fund Issue Positions
- Kansas Legislature - Bills Introduced by Member
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign Contributions