Fund has worked as a District Manager for the Water District.
Fund has refused to take Project Vote Smart's 2008 Political Courage Test. The test, which is administered to all candidates for presidential, congressional, gubernatorial, and state legislative offices, asks one central question - "Are you willing to tell citizens your positions on the issues you will most likely face on their behalf?"
- Energy and Utilities Committee, House of Representatives
- Federal and State Affairs Committee, House of Representatives
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee, House of Representatives (Vice-Chair)
- Special Claims Against the State Joint Committee, State Legislature
Has not sponsored any major legislation.
The top 5 donors to Fund's 2008 campaign:
- 1. Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation $1,000
- 2. Kansas Contractors Assoc $1,000
- 3. Kansas Optometric Assoc $750
- 4. AT&T $750
- 5. Kansas Medical Society $500
Capitol Office Room: DSOB Phone: 785-296-7689 Email: email@example.com
- Kansas Legislature - Rocky Fund
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Kansas Votes profile
- Campaign contributions: 2006, 2008
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |