|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 45
Anclam is a licensed teacher aide in Clinton. "He is a civil rights presenter, an environmental and emergency volunteer, an EAP food program volunteer and a former UAW labor chairman." 
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 45 Democratic primary (2010)|
|Roger Anclam (D)||1,250||66.74%|
|Rick Valdez (D)||623||33.26%|
Anclam lists four major priorities on his campaign website:
- Jobs - He says he will work to bring jobs to the area, and that this is his first priority.
- Healthcare - Anclam says he will be an advocate to "safeguard wisconsin retirees, families and workers."
- Education - He says he will focus on fixing the existing school funding formula.
- Conservation, Environment - He is concerned about keeping the balance between development and preservation of natural resources. 
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Anclam on Facebook
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |