|Wisconsin State Assembly District 75|
|2011 - January 3, 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Date of birth||08/27/1952|
|Place of birth||Rice Lake, WI|
Rivard was formerly a real estate developer and broker. He also owned and operated Rivard's Campers before assuming office. He graduated from Rice Lake High School and attended the University of Wisconsin - Barron County.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Rivard served on these committees:
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Rivard was defeated in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 75. Rivard ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by Stephen Smith (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 75, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Roger Rivard Incumbent||48.8%||13,841|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 75 General Election (2010)|
|Roger Rivard (R)||9,950|
|Steve Perala (D)||9,535|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 75 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Roger Rivard (R)||2,076||40.06%|
|Judith Wells Espeseth (R)||1,929||37.23%|
|Don Quinton (R)||717||13.84%|
|Dari McDonald (R)||451||8.7%|
Rivard outlines his priorities on this website:
- Roger Rivard's Restore Wisconsin Plan to stop runaway spending and debt, concentrate on people creating jobs, not government, cut taxes for all in Wisconsin, and undo the damage of the Doyle agenda.
In 2010, when Rivard first won election to the State Assembly, he collected $87,649 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Roger Rivard for Assembly||$2,013|
|Roger L Rivard||$1,573|
Rivard is married and has six children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Roger + Rivard + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Roger Rivard on the Wisconsin State Assembly website
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Rivard on Facebook
- Rivard's profile on LinkedIn
- Project Vote Smart.org, "Roger Rivard biography," May 26, 2011
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," accessed June 12, 2012
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Official 2010 Primary election results," accessed April 25, 2014
- Rivard's campaign website
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Contribution Limits"
- Follow the Money.org, Roger Rivard candidate summary, Retrieved June 22, 2011
Mary Hubler (D)
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 75
| Succeeded by|
Stephen Smith (D)
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |