Roger Roth, Jr.
|Roger Roth, Jr.|
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 56|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Wisconsin Air National Guard|
Roth has announced that he will run for U.S. Congress, 8th District, in 2010.
Roth received his BA in History from the University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh. He currently serves in the Wisconsin Air National Guard and works as a home builder.
He is a member of the American Legion, Appleton Northside Business Association, National Federation of Independent Business, National Rifle Association (NRA), Outagamie Company Republican Party, and the Winnebago Company Republican Party.
- Housing Committee
- Elections and Campaign Reform Committee
- Insurance Committee
- Special Committee on High-Risk Juvenile Offenders
- Speaker's Taskforce on Preventing Home Foreclosures Committee
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
Roth did not seek re-election to District 56 in 2010. He is running for U.S. Congress, 8th District. He was defeated in his race for U.S. Congress. 
Legislation sponsored in 2009 includes:
- AB-99 Educational materials and supplies paid for by eligible educator: individual income tax deduction up to set amount created; federal law re deduction for certain expenses of elementary and secondary school teachers adopted;
- AB-205 Energy efficient commercial buildings: Internal Revenue Code changes adopted re federal Tax Relief and Health Care Act of 2006 and Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008
- AB-345 Guantanamo Bay Naval Base detention facility: Corr.Dept may not enter into an agreement or contract to imprison prisoners or detainees from unless they violated a Wisconsin law
For a full listing of sponsored legislation and details see the House site.
The top 5 donors to Roth's 2008 campaign:
|Managed Health Services Insurance Corp||$500|
|WI Institute of CPAs||$500|
- Representative Roth's campaign
- Wisconsin Assembly - Representative Roger Roth, Jr.
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions:2008
- Wisconsin Democracy Campaign profile
- Representative Roth's Freedom Speaks profile
- Representative Roth's facebook
- Representative Roth's twitter
- Representative Roth's youtube channel
- Green Bay Press Gazette.com, "Roger Roth, 8th Congressional District GOP candidate, opens campaign office in Ashwaubenon," August 3, 2010
- Project Vote Smart - Assemblyman Roth
- www.postcrescent.com, "Roger Roth says political future still open," January 23, 2011
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign Contributions
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 56
| Succeeded by|
Michelle Litjens (R)
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |