Difference between revisions of "Roger Victory"
m (Text replace - ""2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing,"" to ""2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing,"")
|Line 147:||Line 147:|
|orgamount5 = 1000
|orgamount5 = 1000
Revision as of 18:48, 18 June 2014
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 88|
|January 1, 2013 - present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||3 terms|
|High school||Unity Christian High School|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Victory served on the following committees:
|Michigan Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Families, Children, and Seniors|
|• Financial Liability Reform, Vice-chair|
|• Natural Resources|
Victory's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Reform and repeal unnecessary regulations on business. Out-of-date regulations are a hidden tax on business, costing jobs."
- Excerpt: "Enhance technical education for real world jobs. Jobs go unfilled because of a drained technical workforce. Roger Victory will focus support for technical training."
- Excerpt: "Promote West Michigan values in Lansing. Faith, family and community are important. Roger Victory will promote these values in the legislature."
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Janice Gwasdacus was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Roger Victory was unopposed in the Republican primary. Victory defeated Gwasdacus in the general election.
Victory won election in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 88. He defeated Amanda Sue Van Essen in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Michael J. Perry (L) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 88, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Roger Victory Incumbent||86.9%||32,053|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 88 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Amanda Sue Van Essen||49.6%||5,973|
Comprehensive donor information for Victory is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Victory raised a total of $71,889 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 12, 2013.
|Roger Victory's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Michigan State House, District 88||$71,889|
|Grand Total Raised||$71,889|
2012Victory won election to the Michigan House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Victory raised a total of $71,889.
|Michigan House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Roger Victory's campaign in 2012|
|Michigan Farm Bureau||$5,000|
|Michigan Beer & Wine Wholesalers Association||$2,000|
|Michigan McDonald's Operators Association||$1,250|
|Michigan Association Of Realtors||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$71,889|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2014, Victory's endorsements include:
- Right to Life of Michigan
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Roger + Victory + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Michigan state legislative districts
- "rogervictory," Official Campaign Website
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 6, 2012
- Follow the Money, "Victory, Roger," accessed June 12, 2013
- Right to Life of Michigan, "Elections," accessed June 18, 2014
Bob Genetski (R)
|Michigan House of Representatives District 88
| Succeeded by|
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |