Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 88|
|High school||Unity Christian High School|
Victory's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Reform and repeal unnecessary regulations on business. Out-of-date regulations are a hidden tax on business, costing jobs."
- Excerpt:"Enhance technical education for real world jobs. Jobs go unfilled because of a drained technical workforce. Roger Victory will focus support for technical training."
- Excerpt:"Promote West Michigan values in Lansing. Faith, family and community are important. Roger Victory will promote these values in the legislature."
Victory won election in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 88. He defeated Amanda Sue Van Essen in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Michael J. Perry (L) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 88, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Roger Victory Incumbent||86.9%||32,053|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 88 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Amanda Sue Van Essen||49.6%||5,973|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Roger + Victory + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan Roll Call: How your legislators voted in Lansing - HollandSentinel.com
- Wisconsin Defeats Michigan State, 30-7 - Michigan State Athletics
- 'Mike Ditka Day' Declared By Gov. Quinn In Honor Of 'Da Coach' - Huffington Post
- Jimmie Johnson celebrated at NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards in Las Vegas - AutoWeek
- NASCAR fetes Jimmie Johnson as 6-time champion - Motorsport.com
- Star Shots
- New legislation could boost craft breweries - HollandSentinel.com
- NASCAR Fetes Jimmie Johnson As 6-Time Champion :: PaddockTalk :: F1 ... - PaddockTalk
- Children's Hospitals Celebrate Enactment of National Pediatric Research ... - Business Wire (press release)
- Mike Ditka Look-Alike Contest Heads To Chicago Ahead Of Da Coach's ... - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |