|U.S. House, Texas, District 25|
|Texas Secretary of State|
Williams's campaign website lists the following issues:
- Balancing the Budget
- Excerpt: "As a business owner, I don’t just talk about balancing the budget, I do it every day. If revenues are down, expenses must be reduced. As your Congressman, I will support a Balanced Budget Amendment...."
- Entitlement Reform is Critical
- Excerpt: "In my business, I deal with pension issues for my employees. And I know that the federal government cannot sustain its current path of entitlement spending..."
- Abolishing Earmarks
- Excerpt: "I oppose earmarks not just because of all the wasteful spending; I oppose them because they represent a corruption of the political process."
- Ending the Tax Code as We Know It
- Excerpt: "Not only do I believe that we need to lower taxes, I believe we need to utterly reform the tax code. As a business owner, I know how the current tax code costs money, time, and jobs..."
- American Energy Independence is a Critical National Priority
- Excerpt: "We are all seeing the growing instability of the Middle East. We cannot continue to send billions of dollars overseas to unstable foreign nations who are threatened by Islamic radicals..."
Williams is running in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Texas' 25th District. He and Wes Riddle defeated Bill Burch, Dianne Costa, James Dillon, Dave Garrison, Justin Hewlett, Charles Holcomb, Brian Matthews, Ernie Beltz, Jr., Chad Wilbanks, and Michael Williams in the May 29, 2012, Republican primary and will advance to the July 31 primary runoff election.
Williams and his wife, Patty, have two children.
- Campaign website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Facebook page
- Twitter feed
- [http://www.youtube.com/rogerwilliamstx YouTube channel
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |