Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 40|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Kim is running in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 40. He defeated Ethel Chen, Martha Flores-Vazquez, Yen S. Chou, and Myungsuk Lee in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012. He is also running on the Working Families Party and Independence Party of New York State tickets. Kim will face Philip Gim (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|New York State Assembly, District 40 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Ronald Kim Incumbent||27.1%||1,206|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ronald + Kim + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- In Your Schools for Dec. 2, 2013 - Lynchburg News and Advance
- Playboy Magazine Celebrates 60 Years of Stunning Pictorials and Journalistic ... - PR Newswire (press release)
- How John Kerry Could End Up Outdoing Hillary Clinton - GovExec.com
- How Mary Cheney Can Save the GOP - Daily Beast
- WHY HARRY REID WENT NUCLEAR ? What the change means for future ... - Politico
- Jackson Lewis Adds San Francisco Partner: Business of Law - Bloomberg
- Food Informants: A Week In The Life Of Kazia Jankowski, Associate Culinary ... - Huffington Post
- Should MSNBC Fire Alec Baldwin and Martin Bashir? - Daily Beast
- De Blasio Victory Lap - Western Queens Gazette
- London's Islamic Vigilantes Plead Guilty - Daily Beast
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |