Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 40|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Kim ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 40. He defeated Ethel Chen, Martha Flores-Vazquez, Yen S. Chou, and Myungsuk Lee in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012. He also ran on the Working Families Party and Independence Party of New York State tickets. Kim defeated Philip Gim (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|New York State Assembly, District 40 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Ronald Kim Incumbent||27.1%||1,206|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ronald + Kim + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- At USC, incubator program grooms Korean-American leaders of tomorrow - 89.3 KPCC (blog)
- Nelson Mandela thanked Brian Mulroney for Canada's anti-apartheid pressure - Toronto Star
- Kanye West: adidas, Rants & Racism - HipHopDX
- In Your Schools for Dec. 2, 2013 - Lynchburg News and Advance
- Playboy Magazine Celebrates 60 Years of Stunning Pictorials and Journalistic ... - WSHM-TV
- Kanye West's Wild New Video - Daily Beast
- John Kerry's Aggressive Diplomacy - The Atlantic
- Jackson Lewis Adds San Francisco Partner: Business of Law - Bloomberg
- Exploding Whale, Black Friday and More Viral Videos - Daily Beast
- De Blasio Victory Lap - Western Queens Gazette
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |