|Minnesota House of Representatives District 9B|
|January 8, 2013 - Present|
|January 6, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Kresha's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Solutions & Responsibility
- Excerpt:"My parents expected me to take responsibility for my actions. I expect it of my children, and I certainly expect responsibility from the leaders in St. Paul. If you choose me, I will listen and keep you informed on the decisions being made."
- Excerpt:"I have always believed that our future generations will continue to make this nation great. But, if we are aborting our children before they even leave the womb, not only are we committing a terrible atrocity, but we are passing along the wrong values to our future men and women."
Tax and Budget Reform
- Excerpt:"While we currently hold a cash reserve, the State has some work to do to a create structural balance in the budget. A structural balance between revenue and expenses can be accomplished by looking for long-term solutions that include tax reform, closing loopholes, and eliminating wasteful spending."
Jobs and Employees
- Excerpt:"I believe we should 'create and maintaining a competitive business environment to promote economic prosperity and once again make Minnesota the economic engine of the Upper Midwest.'"
- Excerpt:"St. Paul is driving too many decisions for our schools and we don’t trust our local officials enough. That needs to change."
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Kresha served on the following committees:
|Minnesota Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture Policy|
|• Early Childhood and Youth Development Policy|
|• Education Policy|
|• State Government Finance and Veterans Affairs|
Kresha won election in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 9B. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and defeated Adrian Welle (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 9B, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ron + Kresha + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Paul Marquart (DFL)
|Minnesota State House District 9B
| Succeeded by|
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |