|Oklahoma State Senate District 17|
|November 23, 2016|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 8, 2016|
|Term limits||12 years total in the legislature|
|High school||Shawnee High School|
|Bachelor's||Southeastern State College|
|Master's||Central State University|
He graduated with his bachelor's from Southeastern State College and his master's from Central State University.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Sharp served on the following committees:
|Oklahoma Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Business and Commerce|
|• Tourism and Wildlife|
|• Veterans and Military Affairs|
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2012
Sharp ran in the 2012 election for Oklahoma Senate District 17. Sharp and Ed Moore advanced to the August 28 primary runoff and defeated Ed Moore in the primary runoff election. He was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oklahoma State Senate District 17 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Ed Moore (advanced to runoff)||34%||1,463|
|Ron Sharp (advanced to runoff)||31.1%||1,339|
|Ernest R. Clark||15.6%||673|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ron + Sharp + Oklahoma + Senate'"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Air Force chopper on the chopping block? - Politico
- Remembering JFK, 50 Years Later - ABC News (blog)
- JFK: The Presidential Years - CBS Local
- BOTH SIDES NOW: FDR and Machiavelli on Obamacare's Stumbles - Huffington Post
- Channel Surfer: Weekend TV (with VIDEO) - Amarillo.com (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Charlie Laster (D)
|Oklahoma State Senate District 17
| Succeeded by|