|Iowa State Senate District 27|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Wieck received his high school diploma.
Wieck is an Insurance Agent for State Farm.
- Commerce Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Economic Growth Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Government Oversight Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Labor and Business Relations Committee, Iowa State Senate
- State Government Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Veterans Affairs Committee, Iowa State Senate
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2010
Wieck did not run for re-election in 2010.
|Iowa State Senate, District 27 (2006)|
|Ron Wieck (R)||13,459|
In 2006 Wieck collected $41,074 in donations.
His four largest contributors were:
|Iowa Republican Party||$2,635|
|Associated General Contractors of Iowa||$2,500|
|John Deere & Co.||$2,000|
|Medved, Michael P.||$1,625|
Wieck has a wife, Carol.
- Sen. Wieck's Website
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Ron Wieck
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart Legislative Profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Iowa Senate District 27
| Succeeded by|