|Kansas House of Representatives District 30|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Prior to being elected, Worley worked for 14 years as a building official in Lenexa, and has served in the U.S. Air Force. He received his Bachelor's in Business Administration from Kansas State University.
Worley is a member of the Kansas City Catbackers Club, Leadership Lenexa Alumni Association, Lenexa Chamber of Commerce, and the Veteran's of Foreign Wars.
Worley's website lists his legislative priorities as education, economic development, environment, and immigration.
He has refused to take Project Vote Smart's 2008 Political Courage Test. The test, which is administered to all candidates for presidential, congressional, gubernatorial, and state legislative offices, asks one central question - "Are you willing to tell citizens your positions on the issues you will most likely face on their behalf?"
- H 2154 Conduct and offenses giving rise to forfeiture; adding prostitution and related offenses. 02/24/2009
- H 2245 Fair credit reporting act, credit freeze. 02/05/2009
- Commerce and Labor Committee, House of Representatives
- Transportation Committee, House of Representatives
- Aging and Long Term Care Committee, House of Representatives
- Economic Development and Tourism Committee, House of Representatives
Worley ran for re-election to the 30th District Seat in 2010 with no opposition. He was also unopposed in the GOP primary. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
On November 4, 2008, Worley was re-elected to the 30th District Seat in the Kansas House of Representatives, defeating Chris Napolitano (D) and Mark Darby (L).  Worley raised $26,608 for his campaign, while Napolitano raised $4,680 and Darby raised $0. 
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 30|
|Ron Worley (R)||5,676||56.3%|
|Chris Napolitano (D)||3,725||36.9%|
|Mark Darby (L)||668||6.6%|
In 2008 Worley collected $26,608.
His four largest contributors were:
|Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce||$1,650|
|Kansas Contractors Association||$1,000|
|Kansans for Lifesaving Cures||$1,000|
|Kansas Association of Realtors||$900|
Capitol Office Room: DSOB Phone: 785-296-7653 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 785-296-7653 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 785-296-7653 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 785-296-7653 end_of_the_skype_highlighting Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ron Worley's Official Website
- Kansas Legislature - Ron Worley
- Project Vote Smart Bio
- Project Vote Smart Legislative Profile
- Kansas Votes profile
- Campaign contributions: 2006, 2008
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Ron Worley Biography
- Rep. Ron Worley Legislative Topics
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Worley Issue Positions
- Kansas Legislature - Bills Introduced by Member
- 2008 Kansas Election Results
- Kansas House of Representatives, 2008 Money Raised
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign Contributions
|Kansas House of Representatives District 30
| Succeeded by|
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |