|Alabama House of Representatives District 9|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Grantland currently works as an administrator for Alabama Department of Health, and the Cullmen and Winston County Health Department.
He is a member of the Alabama Public Health Association, Alabama State Employees Association, East Highland Baptist Church, Southern Health Association, Alabama Society of Certified Public Managers, American Society of Certified Public Managers, and Terrel Industries.
Grantland's answers to the Alabama State Legislative Election 2006 National Political Awareness Test are available. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected. He did not provide an answer when asked his top legislative priorities.
Grantland formerly served on the following committees:
- Government Appropriations Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Health Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Local Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Allocations (Chair)
- Subcommittee on Health Care Professionals
Grantland was eligible for re-election but did not run in 2010.
Grantland raised $129,262 for his campaign, while Stone raised $85,303.
|Alabama State House, District 9 (2006)|
|Ronald Grantland (D)||7,135|
|Scott Stone (R)||5,719|
Below are Grantland's top 5 campaign contributors in 2008, a year in which there was no election:
|Medical Assoc of the State of AL||$1,500|
|AL Assoc of Realtors||$1,000|
|CHS Professional Services Corp||$500|
|Southern Strategy Group||$500|
|Eli Lilly & Co||$500|
- Alabama Legislature - Ronald Grantland
- Project Vote Smart - Ronald Grantland
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2002, 1998
|Alabama House District 9
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|