|New York State Assembly District 25|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Lancman is counsel with Pensterstock & Partners, Limited LIability Partnership and principal Rory Lancman, Attorney at Law. His professional experiences also include associate with Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson and a first lieutenant with the New York Army National Guard, Infantry.
Lancman earned her BA from Queens College, City University of New York and JD Columbia Law School. He and his wife, Morgan, have three children.
On November 4, 2008 Lancman won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 25. He ran unopposed.
Lancman raised $95,691 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 25 2008|
|Rory Lancman (D)||16,177|
- Banks Committee, New York Assembly
- Cities Committee, New York Assembly
- Governmental Operations Committee, New York Assembly
- Housing Committee, New York Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, New York Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Rory Lancman
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2000
|New York Assembly - District 25
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |