|New York State Assembly District 25|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 1, 2013
Lancman is counsel with Pensterstock & Partners, Limited LIability Partnership and principal Rory Lancman, Attorney at Law. His professional experiences also include associate with Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson and a first lieutenant with the New York Army National Guard, Infantry.
Lancman earned her BA from Queens College, City University of New York and JD Columbia Law School. He and his wife, Morgan, have three children.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Lancman has been appointed to the following committees:
- Banks Committee, New York State Assembly
- Cities Committee, New York State Assembly
- Codes Committee, New York State Assembly
- Housing Committee, New York State Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, New York State Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York State Assembly
- Subcommittee on Workplace Safety, Chair
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Lancman served on the following committees:
- Banks Committee, New York Assembly
- Cities Committee, New York Assembly
- Governmental Operations Committee, New York Assembly
- Housing Committee, New York Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, New York Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Lancman ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. He was also unopposed in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Democratic ticket, he ran on the Working Familes ticket.
|New York State Assembly, District 25 2010|
|Rory Lancman (D)||11,688|
On November 4, 2008 Lancman won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 25. He ran unopposed.
Lancman raised $95,691 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 25 2008|
|Rory Lancman (D)||16,177|
In 2008, a year in which Lancman was up for re-election, he collected $95,691 in donations.
|New York State Trial Lawyers||$3,800|
|1199 Seiu United Helathcare Workers East||$3,400|
|New York State United Teachers||$3,350|
|Four individual donations each of:||$2,500|
- New York Assembly - Rep. Rory Lancman
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2000
|New York Assembly - District 25
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |