For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Rose Mary Robinson
|Rose Mary Robinson|
|Michigan House of Representatives District 4|
|Wayne County Commissioner|
|J.D.||Wayne State University|
Robinson won election in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 4. She defeated Carol Banks, Marcelus Brice, Paris Canty, Mohammed Hassan, Adam Hollier, Ernest Little, Jonathan Wright, Beverly Tran, Mervin White and Robert Zwolak in the August 7 Democratic primary and defeated Ron Michalski (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. Robinson won the seat in the general election. 
Robinson was endorsed by The Hamtramck Review for State Representative in District 4. The weekly publication referred to her "Hamtramck connections, having been mentored by longtime Hamtramck Mayor Albert Zak, as well as her being first woman ever elected to the position of Wayne County Commissioner.
Robinson is the mother of six children and a 48 year resident of Detroit.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Rose + Robinson + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan Secretary of State "General Election Results" Accessed November 7, 2012
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 4, 2012
- Associated Press "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," Accessed August 7, 2012
- The Hamtramck Review, "Our endorsements for State Rep and Congress," July 20, 2012
- Rose Mary Robinson Official Campaign Website, "Home," accessed August 2, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |