Rose Mary Robinson
|Rose Mary Robinson|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 4|
|January 1, 2013 - present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Wayne County Commissioner|
|J.D.||Wayne State University|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Robinson served on the following committees:
|Michigan Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Financial Liability Reform|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Incumbent Rose Mary Robinson defeated Mohammed Hassan in the Democratic primary. Edith Floyd was unopposed in the Republican primary. Robinson defeated Floyd in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 4 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Rose Mary Robinson Incumbent||94.7%||15,609|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 4 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Rose Mary Robinson Incumbent||83%||4,655|
Robinson won election in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 4. She defeated Carol Banks, Marcelus Brice, Paris Canty, Mohammed Hassan, Adam Hollier, Ernest Little, Jonathan Wright, Beverly Tran, Mervin White and Robert Zwolak in the August 7 Democratic primary and defeated Ron Michalski (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012. Robinson won the seat in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 4, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Robinson is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Robinson raised a total of $47,349 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 1, 2013.
|Rose Mary Robinson's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Michigan State House, District 4||$47,349|
|Grand Total Raised||$47,349|
2012Robinson won election to the Michigan House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Robinson raised a total of $47,349.
|Michigan House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Rose Mary Robinson's campaign in 2012|
|Robinson, Rose Mary||$30,389|
|Rose Mary Robinson For State Rep||$6,600|
|Michigan Regional Council Of Carpenters||$5,000|
|America Forward Leadership||$1,000|
|American Federation Of State County & Municipal Employees||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$47,349|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2012, Robinson's endorsements included The Hamtramck Review. The weekly publication referred to her "Hamtramck connections, having been mentored by longtime Hamtramck Mayor Albert Zak, as well as her being first woman ever elected to the position of Wayne County Commissioner.
Robinson has six children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Rose + Mary + Robinson + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Michigan state legislative districts
- Office website
- Official campaign website
- Profile from Open States
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "General Election Results," accessed November 7, 2012
- Michigan Department of State, "2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 4, 2012
- Associated Press, "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
- Follow the Money, "Robinson, Rose Mary C," accessed June 1, 2013
- The Hamtramck Review, "Our endorsements for State Rep and Congress," July 20, 2012 (dead link)
- Rose Mary Robinson Official Campaign Website, "Home," accessed August 2, 2012
Maureen Stapleton (D)
|Michigan House of Representatives District 4
| Succeeded by|
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |