|Virginia House of Delegates District 63|
| Assumed office|
April 6, 2005
| Current term ends|
She is running for re-election unopposed in the November 3, 2009 general election.
- Appropriations Committee, Virginia House
- General laws Committee, Virginia House
- Privileges and Elections Committee, Virginia House
- Subcommittee on Economic Development, Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Subcommittee on Elections
- Subcommittee on Health & Human Resources
- Subcommittee on Housing
- Subcommittee on Public Safety
- HB 1612 Community College Scholarship Match Program; created.
- HB 1621 Absentee voting; qualified voters may vote absentee for any reason, special provisions for military.
- HB 1769 Mobile telephone and other wireless electronic devices; use of hands-free accessory while driving.
The top 5 donors to Dance's 2007 campaign:
- 1. VA Assoc of Realtors $3,500
- 2. Dominion $2,500
- 3. VA State Legislative Black Caucus $2,500
- 4. Allen Allen Allen & Allen $2,000
- 5. Newby, Marilyn $2,000
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Dance
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2007, 2005, 2001
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |