|Virginia House of Delegates District 63|
| Assumed office|
April 6, 2005
| Current term ends|
She won re-election unopposed in the 2009 general election.
- Privileges and Elections
- Elections Subcommittee
- General Laws
- Housing Subcommittee
- Economic Development Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee
- Health and Human Resources Subcommittee
- Public Safety Subcommittee
- HB 1612 Community College Scholarship Match Program; created.
- HB 1621 Absentee voting; qualified voters may vote absentee for any reason, special provisions for military.
- HB 1769 Mobile telephone and other wireless electronic devices; use of hands-free accessory while driving.
The top 5 donors to Dance's 2009 campaign:
|Virginia Democratic Party||$5,667|
|Virginia Association of Realtors||$3,000|
|Virginia Dental Association||$3,000|
|Virginia Legislative Black Caucus||$2,500|
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Dance
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005, 2001
|Virginia House of Delegates District 63
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |