For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Difference between revisions of "Roz Tyler"
|Line 94:||Line 94:|
Revision as of 19:08, 11 August 2011
|Virginia House of Delegates District 75|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
- Standards of Quality Subcommittee
- Higher Education and Arts Subcommittee
- Commerce and Labor
- Subcommittee #1
- Special Subcommittee on Energy
- Militia, Police and Public Safety
- Subcommittee #3
- HB 1714 Diversionary cash assistance; revises limitation on receipt of one-time assistance to one payment.
- HB 2521 Health insurance; coverage for length of hospital inpatient stay for mother and newborn.
Tyler is running for re-election to the District 75 seat of the Virginia House of Delegates. He is unopposed in the August 23 primary and the November 8 general election.
In 2009, Tyler was re-elected to the Virginia House of Delegates. 
|Virginia House of Delegates General Election, District (2009)|
|Roz Tyler (D)||12,091|
The top 5 donors to Tyler's 2009 campaign:
|Democratic Party of Virginia||$3,500|
|Virginia Legislative Black Caucus||$2,500|
- Delegate Roz Tyler official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Tyler
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Richmond Sunlight profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 75
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |