Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Virginia House of Delegates District 75|
|2006 - Present|
|Years in position||9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 3, 2009|
|Next general||November 8, 2011|
|Bachelor's||Virginia State University, Old Dominion University|
|Master's||Virginia State University, 1995|
|Date of birth||07/18/1961|
|Place of birth||Greensville County, VA|
Tyler's professional experience includes working as a physical therapist, executive director at Improvement Association Inc., and a board member of the Virginia Capital Enterprise LLC. She earned her B.S. in biology from Virginia State University in 1982, her B.S. in physical therapy from Old Dominion University in 1986, and her M.Ed. in education from Virginia State University in 1995.
- Standards of Quality Subcommittee
- Higher Education and Arts Subcommittee
- Commerce and Labor
- Subcommittee #1
- Special Subcommittee on Energy
- Militia, Police and Public Safety
- Subcommittee #3
- HB 1714 Diversionary cash assistance; revises limitation on receipt of one-time assistance to one payment.
- HB 2521 Health insurance; coverage for length of hospital inpatient stay for mother and newborn.
Tyler is running for re-election to the District 75 seat of the Virginia House of Delegates. He is unopposed in the August 23 primary and the November 8 general election.
In 2009, Tyler was re-elected to the Virginia House of Delegates. 
|Virginia House of Delegates General Election, District (2009)|
|Roz Tyler (D)||12,091|
The top 5 donors to Tyler's 2009 campaign:
|Democratic Party of Virginia||$3,500|
|Virginia Legislative Black Caucus||$2,500|
Tyler and her husband, Rufus, have four children.
- Delegate Roz Tyler official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Tyler
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Richmond Sunlight profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 75
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |