|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
was a 2012 Independent
candidate who sought election to the U.S. Senate
. He was defeated by state Senator Deb Fischer
in the November general election.
Anderson was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska. He earned a B.S. in Geography and an MBA. He has worked at a fast food restaurant and a car dealership. He served for 8.5 years in the Air Force and then served as an executive assistant. He is currently working on a third degree in Health and Wellness with the aim of becoming a nutritionist. 
- See also: United States Senate elections in Nebraska, 2012
Anderson ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. Senate, representing Nebraska. He was defeated by state Senator Deb Fischer in the November general election.
On his campaign website, Anderson lists five issues. They are:
- On her website, Anderson says, "The people are being overtaxed, but the Fortune 100 are getting away with exemptions. In other words, the corporations are not paying the required 35% rate. This includes Google, GM, GE, and many others. If we were to make the corporations pay, then it would be feasible to grant a tax decrease to all citizens."
- On her website, Anderson says, "Stop the GMOs! Genetically modified organisms are everywhere in our food, and it's not safe. What's alarming is that there are no experts in nutrition in the US Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry. I see myself serving in this committee, and I can bring my knowledge of nutrition to the forefront."
- On her website, Anderson says, "Cancer rates are going to skyrocket in the near future. There are ways to prevent cancer and some procedures may have an effect to reverse cancer have not been approved by the FDA. There needs to be a fair investigation."
- On her website, Anderson says, "Repeal all laws that are unconstitutional (NDAA, Patriot Act, Healthcare Bill, Financial Reform)."
- On her website, Anderson says, "End the illegal wars and make Congress vote on them. True Christians would not seek to murder."