|Idaho State Senate District 22|
|2005 - Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||10|
|Per diem||$122/day outside Boise, $49/day otherwise|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Boise State University (1984)|
|Master's||Boise State University (1988)|
|Other||Micron University (1993)|
|Place of birth||Idaho|
|Profession||Commercial Agent, Mark Bottles Real Estate|
Fulcher graduated with his Bachelor's degree in 1984 and his Master's in Business Administration in 1988 from Boise State University. Fulcher also earned a second Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Micron University in 1993.
In addition to being a Senator, Fulcher is a commercial real estate agent. Fulcher has also worked in sales and marketing for two technology companies in Idaho from 1983 to 2006.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Fulcher served on the following committees:
|Idaho Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• State Affairs|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Fulcher served on these committees:
|Idaho Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• State Affairs, Vice Chair|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Fulcher served on these committees:
|Idaho Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• State Affairs|
- See also: Idaho State Senate elections, 2012
Fulcher won re-election in the 2012 election for Idaho State Senate District 22. Fulcher ran unopposed in the May 15 Republican primary and ran unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho State Senate, District 22, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Russell Fulcher Incumbent||100%||12,602|
- See also: Idaho State Senate elections, 2010
|Idaho State Senate, District 21 (2010)|
|Russell M. Fulcher (R)||14,063||74.8%|
|Kelly J. Victorine (D)||4,740||25.2%|
|Idaho State Senate, District 21 (2008)|
|Russell Fulcher (R)||21,842|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Fulcher received $49,667 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Idaho State Senate 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Russ Fulcher's campaign in 2010|
|Idaho Power Co||$2,500|
|Idaho Association Of Realtors||$2,000|
|Idaho Farm Bureau||$2,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$49,667|
In 2008, Fulcher collected $49,455 in donations.
His four largest contributors were:
|Idaho Power Co.||$2,000|
|Idaho Association of Realtors||$1,500|
|Idaho Farm Bureau||$1,400|
Fulcher is married with three children and resides in Meridian, Idaho.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Russell + Fulcher + Idaho + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Sen. Fulcher's website
- Official Idaho Senate website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Idaho Secretary of State, "2012 primary election results," May 15, 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, “November 6, 2012 General Election Results,” accessed December 27, 2012
- "GOP gain in Idaho House could trigger policy changes," Idaho Reporter, November 3rd, 2010
- Idaho Senate official election results for 2008
- Follow the Money - 2010 candidate contributions
- Fulcher Campaign Donors
Tim Corder (R)
|Idaho State Senate District 22
| Succeeded by|
|Idaho State Senate District 21
| Succeeded by|
Clifford Bayer (R)