Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Alabama State Senate District 34|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||8|
|Per diem||$3,958/month plus $50/day for three days a week when in session|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 5, 2014|
|Alabama House of Representatives|
|Associate's||Faulkner State Community College, 1986|
|Bachelor's||University of South Alabama, 1989|
|Master's||University of South Alabama, 1999|
|Birthday||April 17, 1966|
|Place of birth||Mobile, AL|
|Profession||High School History Teacher|
Glover has been appointed to these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry Committee Vice-Chair
- Business and Labor Committee Chair
- Fiscal Responsibility and Accountability Committee
- Local Legislation No. 3 Committee
- Rules Committee
- Tourism and Marketing Committee
- See also: Alabama State Senate elections, 2010
Glover won re-election to the 34th District Seat in 2010. He had no opposition in the November 2 general election.
Glover raised $285,077 for his campaign.
Glover has been endorsed by:
- The Alabama Tea Party Express 
In 2010, Glover raised $96,255 in contributions. 
His three largest contributors were:
|Alabama Retail Association||$12,500|
|Alabama Power Co||$10,000|
In 2006, Glover collected $285,077 in donations.
His six largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Alabama Farmers Federation||$46,924|
|Medical Association Of The State Of Alabama||$10,000|
|Alabama Associated General Contractors||$10,000|
|Alabama Forestry Association||$10,000|
|Alabama Association Of Realtors||$10,000|
Glover represents Alabama Senate District 34, which includes part of Mobile county.
Glover has two children and resides with his wife Connie in Mobile, Alabama.
- Official Alabama State Senate website of Senator Rusty Glover
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Rusty Glover (AL)
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2006, 2002
- Rusty Glover rocks!!! page on Facebook
|Alabama House of Representatives
| Succeeded by|
|Alabama Senate District 34
| Succeeded by|