|Alabama State Senate District 34|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||8|
|Per diem||Included in salary|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Alabama House of Representatives|
|Associate's||Faulkner State Community College, 1986|
|Bachelor's||University of South Alabama, 1989|
|Master's||University of South Alabama, 1999|
|Birthday||April 17, 1966|
|Place of birth||Mobile, AL|
|Profession||High School History Teacher|
Glover has been appointed to these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry Committee Vice-Chair
- Business and Labor Committee Chair
- Fiscal Responsibility and Accountability Committee
- Local Legislation No. 3 Committee
- Rules Committee
- Tourism and Marketing Committee
- See also: Alabama State Senate elections, 2010
Glover won re-election to the 34th District Seat in 2010. He had no opposition in the November 2 general election.
Glover raised $285,077 for his campaign.
Glover has been endorsed by:
- The Alabama Tea Party Express 
In 2010, Glover raised $96,255 in contributions. 
His three largest contributors were:
|Alabama Retail Association||$12,500|
|Alabama Power Co||$10,000|
In 2006, Glover collected $285,077 in donations.
His six largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Alabama Farmers Federation||$46,924|
|Medical Association of the State of Alabama||$10,000|
|Alabama Associated General Contractors||$10,000|
|Alabama Forestry Association||$10,000|
|Alabama Association Of Realtors||$10,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Rusty + Glover + Alabama + Senate". Because the results are from a google search, it is possible that some of the links below are not actually related to the legislator.
Glover represents Alabama Senate District 34, which includes part of Mobile county.
Glover has two children and resides with his wife Connie in Mobile, Alabama.
- Official Alabama State Senate website of Senator Rusty Glover
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Rusty Glover (AL)
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2006, 2002
- Rusty Glover rocks!!! page on Facebook
|Alabama House of Representatives
| Succeeded by|
|Alabama Senate District 34
| Succeeded by|