|Alabama State Senate District 34|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||High School Teacher|
|Website||Official Senate website|
- Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry Committee, Alabama Senate Minority Leader Designee
- Commerce, Transportation, and Utilities Committee, Alabama Senate
- Education Committee, Alabama Senate
- Energy and Natural Resources Committee, Alabama Senate
- Finance and Taxation General Fund, Alabama Senate
- Local Legislation No. 3 Committee, Alabama Senate
- Small Business and Economic Development Committee, Alabama Senate
- See also: Alabama State Senate elections, 2010
Glover is running for re-election to the 34th District Seat in 2010. He has no opposition. The general election takes place on November 2, 2010.
Glover represents Alabama Senate District 34, which includes part of Mobile county.
Glover has two children and resides with his wife Connie in Mobile, Alabama.
Fax: (334) 353-8417
- AOfficial Alabama State Senate website of Senator Rusty Glover
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Rusty Glover (AL)
- Campaign Contributions: 2006 2002