|Alabama State Senate District 34|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||High School Teacher|
|Website||Official Senate website|
- Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry Committee, Alabama Senate Minority Leader Designee
- Commerce, Transportation, and Utilities Committee, Alabama Senate
- Education Committee, Alabama Senate
- Energy and Natural Resources Committee, Alabama Senate
- Finance and Taxation General Fund, Alabama Senate
- Local Legislation No. 3 Committee, Alabama Senate
- Small Business and Economic Development Committee, Alabama Senate
- See also: Alabama State Senate elections, 2010
Glover is running for re-election to the 34th District Seat in 2010. He has no opposition. The general election takes place on November 2, 2010.
Glover raised $285,077 for his campaign.
In 2006, Glover collected $285,077 in donations.
His six largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Alabama Farmers Federation||$46,924|
|Medical Association Of The State Of Alabama||$10,000|
|Alabama Associated General Contractors||$10,000|
|Alabama Forestry Association||$10,000|
|Alabama Association Of Realtors||$10,000|
Glover represents Alabama Senate District 34, which includes part of Mobile county.
Glover has two children and resides with his wife Connie in Mobile, Alabama.
Fax: (334) 353-8417
- Official Alabama State Senate website of Senator Rusty Glover
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Rusty Glover (AL)
- Campaign Contributions: 2006 2002
- Rusty Glover rocks!!! page on Facebook
- ↑ Official Senate Biography
- ↑ 2006 election results, Alabama
- ↑ Alabama Senate spending, 2006
- ↑ 2006 contributions to Rusty Glover
- ↑ Alabama Senate District Map, 2001
|Alabama House of Representatives
| Succeeded by|
|Alabama Senate District 34
| Succeeded by|