|Alabama State Senate District 34|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
November 5, 2014
|Profession||High School Teacher|
|Website||Official Senate website|
Glover has been appointed to these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry Committee Vice-Chair
- Business and Labor Committee Chair
- Fiscal Responsibility and Accountability Committee
- Local Legislation No. 3 Committee
- Rules Committee
- Tourism and Marketing Committee
- See also: Alabama State Senate elections, 2010
Glover won re-election to the 34th District Seat in 2010. He had no opposition in the November 2 general election.
Glover raised $285,077 for his campaign.
Glover has been endorsed by:
- The Alabama Tea Party Express 
In 2010, Glover raised $96,255 in contributions. 
His three largest contributors were:
|Alabama Retail Association||$12,500|
|Alabama Power Co||$10,000|
In 2006, Glover collected $285,077 in donations.
His six largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Alabama Farmers Federation||$46,924|
|Medical Association Of The State Of Alabama||$10,000|
|Alabama Associated General Contractors||$10,000|
|Alabama Forestry Association||$10,000|
|Alabama Association Of Realtors||$10,000|
Glover represents Alabama Senate District 34, which includes part of Mobile county.
Glover has two children and resides with his wife Connie in Mobile, Alabama.
- Official Alabama State Senate website of Senator Rusty Glover
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Rusty Glover (AL)
- Campaign Contributions: 2006 2002
- Rusty Glover rocks!!! page on Facebook
|Alabama House of Representatives
| Succeeded by|
|Alabama Senate District 34
| Succeeded by|