|U.S. House, Texas, District 34|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Maryland|
Rowley served in the U.S. Army and participated in the Persian Gulf War. He is currently employed as an IT contractor for NASA. He has worked for over 25 years in the field of software engineering and IT services. Rowley attended the University of Maryland and other colleges.
Rowley's campaign website lists the following issues:
- Church and State
- Excerpt: "There is no such thing as “Separation of Church and State” in the US Constitution as we now define it."
- Excerpt: "The power to tax is the power to destroy. Our current tax system is too complicated and unfair. We need to make it fair and make sure all participate."
- Military and Space Exploration
- Excerpt: "Generally speaking, the Government only spends money; it does not produce anything that is profitable or economical. Except for two areas where the U.S. Government excels. Namely Military and Space research, only in these two areas, the Federal Government is in a unique position. Both of these areas are clearly and constitutionally within the prevue of the U.S. Government."
- Homeland Defense
- Excerpt: "We must and have the right to defend our borders. We must secure all 360 degrees of our country."
Rowley is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Texas' 34th District. Rowley won the Libertarian Party nomination at the state convention in April 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Rowley is married to his wife, Naomi, and they attend Grace Community Church. He has two children and three step-children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ryan + Rowley + Texas + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Texas' 34th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Texas' 34th Congressional District
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |