Sacramento County, California ballot measures
| Historical election results|
Jill LaVine is the current Registrar of Voters.
- Youth jobs and opportunity act. More on this act.
- Independent budget analyst in Sacramento
- Initiative contemplated that would ban project-labor agreements
- City of Sacramento Ban on Project-Labor Agreements (June 2012) (will not be on the ballot because of insufficient signatures)
- See also: November 2, 2010 election in California
Measure B: Sacramento Rollback of Sewer and Water Rate
Measure C: Sacramento Marijuana Tax
Measure D: Incorporation of the City of Arden Arcade
Measure E: Rancho Cordova Utility Users Tax
Measure H: Rancho Cordova Marijuana Tax
Measure J: Elk Grove Utility Users Tax
Measure K: Elk Grove Direct Popular Election of Mayor
Measure L: Elk Grove Length of Mayoral Term
Measure M: Elk Grove Length of Mayoral Term
Measure N: Elk Grove Advisory Vote on Number of Members of the City Council
Measure O: Rancho Cordova Tax on Marijuana Businesses
- See also: June 8, 2010 election in California
- Sacramento Strong Mayor Initiative, June 2010 (This measure ultimately was not on the ballot.)
Los Rios Community College bond election, Measure M, 2008. $475 million. Shared with Sacramento, El Dorado, Placer, Solano and Yolo counties.
Center Schools bond election, Measure N, 2008, $500 million. Shared with Placer.
Sacramento Utility Users Tax, Measure O, 2008
Galt Anti-Gang Tax, Measure R, 2008
Cosumnes Community Services District, Measure S, 2008
- Sacramento County division of elections
- Sacramento County e-results for November 4, 2008 election
- Sacramento County on Smart Voter