Difference between revisions of "Sal Santoro"
m (Text replace - 'Category:House of Representatives, candidate' to 'Category:House of Representatives candidate, 2010')
|Line 94:||Line 94:|
[[Category:House of Representatives
[[Category:House of Representatives candidate]]
Revision as of 08:25, 18 December 2010
|Kentucky House of Representatives District 60|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||President, Santoro Electric Company Inc|
Santoro is the President of Santoro Electric Company Incorporated, and a former Kentucky State Trooper.
He is Chairman of the Florence Fire Protection District, and a member of Associated Builders and Contractors, Knights of Columbus, and Saint Paul Church.
- Interim Joint Committee on Licensing & Occupations
- Interim Joint Committee on State Government
- Interim Joint Committee on Transportation
- Interim Joint Committee on Veterans, Military Affairs & Public Protection
- Licensing and Occupations
- Military Affairs and Public Safety
- State Government
Santoro ran unopposed in the May 18 Republican primary elections.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 60 (2008)|
|Sal Santoro (R)||20,471||100%|
In 2008 Santoro collected $11,045 in donations.
His four largest contributors were:
|Associated Builders and Contractors, Ohio Valley Chapter||$1,000|
|Kentucky Association of Realtors||$750|
|Kentucky Automobile Dealers||$600|
|Kentucky Optometric Association||$600|
- Kentucky Legislature - Sal Santoro
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Kentucky Votes profile
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006
Paul H. Marcotte
|Kentucky House District 60
| Succeeded by|
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |