Revision as of 20:55, 10 March 2014 by Colin O'Keefe
|Transparency grading process|
- Main article: Evaluation of Maryland city websites
This website was most recently reviewed April 20, 2012.
- Contact information for elected officials is posted.
- Contact information for administrative officials is posted.
- Meeting minutes and agendas are posted.
- Budgets are posted.
- Audits are posted.
- Contract and bid information is posted.
- A form for filing a public information request is available on the left-hand side of the page in a Word document format.
- Information on taxpayer funded lobbying is not posted.
- Salisbury's zoning is handled by | Wicomico County, but all permits are not posted.
- The only local tax information on the website is the results of a study.