Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives District 77|
|Johnson County Board of Supervisors|
|Bachelor's||Iowa State University|
Stutsman attended Iowa State University, receiving a Bachelor's degree in Human Services.
Stutsman's website highlights the following campaign themes:
"I will work to
- Effectively manage the state's budgets
- Create cooperative partnerships to effectively carry out the work of state government
- Serve our state's most vulnerable citizens and provide needed services to help them live well
- Restore education to a premier status
- Help Iowa farmers diversify and market their products"
Stutsman ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 77. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5, 2012 and defeated Steve Sherman (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
Stutsman and her husband Roger have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Sally + Stutsman + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Sally Stutsman on Facebook
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |