Difference between revisions of "Salvatore Iaquinto"
m (Text replace - 'Virginia Republican Party' to 'Republican Party of Virginia')
|Line 58:||Line 58:|
Revision as of 14:56, 17 August 2011
|Virginia House of Delegates District 84|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Iaquinto has been involved with a number of organizations, including the Forefront Church, Hunt Club Forest Civic League, Norfolk-Portsmouth Bar Association, Parkside Green Homeowners Association, and Virginia Beach Bar Association.
2010- 2012 committees:
- Courts of Justice
- Civil Law Subcommittee
- Judicial Systems Subcommittee
- General Laws
- FOIA/Procurement Subcommittee (Chair)
- Counties, Cities and Towns
- Subcommittee #1
- HB 2037 Debt Collection Recovery Fund; established.
- HB 2039 Consumer Protection Act; prohibited practice to sell, etc., a children's recalled product.
- HB 2498 Assault and battery; authority to defer and dismiss against family or household member.
Iaquinto is running for re-election to the District 84 seat of the Virginia House of Delegates. He is unopposed in the August 23 primary and the November 8 general election.
In 2009, Iaquinto was re-elected to the Virginia House of Delegates. 
|Virginia House of Delegates General Election, District 84 (2009)|
|Salvatore Iaquinto (R)||11,967|
The top 5 donors to Iaquinto's 2009 campaign:
|Virginia Association of Realtors||$6,000|
|Republican Party of Virginia||$4,967|
|Virginia Automobile and Truck Dealers Association||$4,000|
|Medical Society of Virginia||$3,000|
|Virginia Bankers Association||$2,706|
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Iaquinto
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005
- State Surge - legislative and voting track record
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- Delegate Iaquinto Facebook profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 84
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |